Service North 2021
Service North is always a highlight in Syamicâ€™s year.
Our very beginnings can be traced back to the first conference in 2017. Â Since then, our success can be demonstrated by our deepening connection to and sponsorship of this event.
- 2017 â€“ Pat and Ian attend the first Service North event in Leeds where for the first time they felt that they had found their tribe
- 2018 â€“ Having just launched Syamic, we build our network and announce our arrival
- 2019 â€“ Syamic sponsors the event for the first time. We are also invited to become contributing authors to the SIAM Professional Body of Knowledge
- 2020 â€“ Service North is postponed due to the global Covid-19 pandemic
- 2021 â€“ We are delighted to continue to sponsor the conference, supporting its transition to a new virtual format and co-hosting the pre-conference workshop
Service North will continue to play an important role in Syamicâ€™s goals of developing relationships with other like-minded SIAM professionals around the world. We look forward to taking part in this and future events and to continue our collaboration with Scopism, who always do a great job of running this event.
Pre-Conference Workshop April 27th
In collaboration with Steve Morgan from Syniad IT, Ian will be co-hosting a pre-conference workshop on the 27th April. Steve and Ian have collaborated on large and complex SIAM implementations before. They have first-hand practical experience of designing, implementing and operating SIAM models, gained across multiple customer engagements in both the private and public sector. There are two separate 2-hours workshop times available which are 8am-10am or 4pm-6pm BST, but act fast as there is limited availability.
About the Hosts
As experienced SIAM practitioners, Steve and Ian are:
â€˘ Impartial and Independent with no hidden agenda
â€˘ Influential in the development of SIAM best practice globally
â€˘ Recognised as SIAM experts
â€˘ Respected in their role as trusted advisor to their clients
Conference April 28th and 29th
The conference Includes 2 days of presentations, access to the virtual exhibition, networking and more. If you canâ€™t attend all the presentations, you can also access them on demand for 12 months after the conference.